2015

2015

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Call it what it is

Ok, so let me see.....it is violent extremism we are fighting,  so, if the extremism is not violent, then it is not a problem.  That works for me.

I tend to be an extremist.   I do not own ONE of anything.  I never have ONE cookie, ONE drink, or ONE hershey bar.

If I find a blouse or pair of shoes that works, I will get it in every color, especially if it is one sale.  I buy underwear by the package, not one at a time.  Same thing with socks.

By the same token, I do not do one sit up.  Or go on one five mile walk.  In fact, I think I am allergic to exertion altogether.  I mean, if I exercise I have a bad reaction.  I get sweaty, short of breath and flushed.  That can't be good.

And further, I either do all the dirty dishes or none of them.  I either vacuum the whole room or none of it.  I either brush all my hair or none of it.

I think I am an definitely an extremist.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate your comments.