2015

2015

Monday, November 10, 2014

A Change of Focus

I have not been posting to this blog for a while since I have not been setting tables and entertaining.  So, if you are following for tablescapes, you will probably be bored.   I do appreciate all your postings and visits.  So do not worry if you un-follow me (or whatever it is that you do) I will not be upset in the least.  I

Since I have a blog that I am using for needlework postings and travel postings I think I will keep this one as my outlet.  Sometimes I really do wonder what on earth I am thinking, hence the "Planet" in the name.  Those of you who know me know my brain can be an interesting place to dwell.  Most of the time I try to stay out of my brain and let it do what it is supposed to do.  Other times, well, what can I say.

There is a lot going on as usual here on this planet.  We are back in California for the duration so I have been hanging with my grand girls;  which means I have a cold.  What IS it with kids and germs.  Of course watching the 3 year old wipe her face and then everything else within arms reach sort of explains everything.  I catch whatever it is no matter how much I try to keep my immune system up.  Funny, because all those years and years around sick people and I never got anything.  Get me around a toddler and I will probably contract the ebola!

One other thing, the 3 year old sort of puts my accent right in my face.  She mimics just about everything and when I hear her repeat something I way I am amazed at how it has come out of my mouth.  I usually work on not talking like a hick, but lately I guess I have let my guard down around the kids. 

And the five year old.....my oh my what can I say.  She is WAY ahead of Granny and does not mind pointing it out.  What a sweetheart she is.  She is a big girl now because she rides the bus to and from school (kindergarten) and she picks out her own clothes, dresses herself and now uses a booster seat in the car, not a baby seat.  Pretty cute.

I better get in gear and get something done today.  Stay safe and stay tuned.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate your comments.