2015

2015

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Perfect Easter Dinner

You didn't think I'd let Easter go by without a tablescape and a dinner.  Not a chance.  The family was here and it was as close to perfect as I could hope.

I didn't go too overboard this year like I did last year.  We had our dinner on Saturday evening so the kids could travel home and get ready for work.
My precious little two year old has her own setting and monogrammed silver - never to early to start. 



Of course you gotta have bunnies if it's Easter!!


Bunnies and Carrots --






A bread cloth I did last year to use this Easter.


And Peter Cottontale to join us.



And home made ice cream and lemon cupcakes for dessert.


The dishes are Sango, Chateau Pattern;
the glasses are Lennox, Tuscany Seasons;
the silver is Reed and Batton, Francis 1;
the tablecloth and napkins came from Marshalls several years ago;
the napkin rings, candle holders, and candles all came from Kohls on sale after Easter last year;
the dessert bowls and plates came from Albertson's market and aren't marked.

2 comments:

  1. Hi lovely lady. I love your Tablescape for Easter !! I also love the sweet table for your two year old.. You are right never to early to start doing Tablescapes so sweet. Im your newest follower on your lovely Blog ~~ I hope you can join my Blog also. I do Tablescapes come see sweet lady. I also hope you and your lovely family have a Great Week.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely lady. Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my Tablescape so sweet.
    I hope you have a Great Mothers Day sweet lady.
    XXoo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate your comments.