2015

2015

Monday, February 14, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I'm still here.   And am enjoying keeping up with all the posts.  Just haven't had anything to post for a while

I've flipped the house to February but haven't taken any photos.  It's been a busy year so far.

Made a quick trip to Texas.  My Sister-in-law has completed her battle with cancer and is now pain-free and at peace.  Thanks to everyone for all your prayers and throughts.

I've been busy doing work on my dog training certification and loving working with all the different canine companions.  

And I'm watching one of my own 'kids' as he goes through a round of medication for pancreatitis.  He's doing well, but is not yet out of the woods.  Not sure what triggered this episode, but may have been a change in his food.

I'm still setting the table, although not as often.  And, of course, I'm not cooking as often this year -- yet.

And I am still stitching various projects.

Sounds like life doesn't it!

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Sue, I am sorry to hear about your sister-in-law. Losing someone in the same generation hits home, doesn't it? It does sound as if you are incredibly active -- lots going on so far this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss, Sue. Hope your son gets his pancreatitis under control, that can't be a pleasant experience.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate your comments.