2015

2015

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Christmas Present

I got two new chairs and an ottoman for Christmas!  My wonderful friend Geri put up the tree for me before Christmas because I just wasn't up for it for some reason.  She did a beautiful job, and when my new furniture arrived I couldn't resist taking photos!!!

They are actually both a chair and a half and are more comfortable than I ever imagined (whew).  We have thoroughly enjoyed them (and so has our whippet, Ty).

I hope ya'll had a wonderful Christmas.  We finally have a couple of days of sunshine and it's just beautiful.  I'm looking forward to the new decade.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful furniture. It really looks comfortable. Geri is such a sweet friend. She did a great job. Happy New Year, Ginger

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate your comments.