2015

2015

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Halloween Birthday

It seems like forever since I've joined Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for her Tablescape Thursday.  There are some of the most terrific settings listed.  I never cease to be amazed and surprised.


 It was a Halloween Birthday.   Was kind of funny, once I got the table set I thought about the fact that is wasn't very festive - black and orange,  but it WAS Halloween after all!  Nothing too fancy, but lots of fun.

Yes, the tablecloth is supposed to be 102" long but I think it shrunk!!  Don't tell anyone.



Dishes are my everyday Pfaltzgraph, flatware is Reed & Barton's Francis 1, tablecloth and napkins are probably from Ross or Marshall, I can't remember.  Glasses are old.  Large gord candles are from Pottery Barn several years ago.

7 comments:

  1. We have Halloween birthdays at our house, too -- three of us were born within two or three days of the 31st. Your table looks very dramatic with the traditional colors, and your gorgeous Francis 1 adds such elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween Birthday to your birthday person! I enjoyed seeing your table, and I love those interesting dishes. I also love the Francis I which is my MIL and SIL's pattern. Love the neat gourd candles! Thanks for sharing your festive tablescape with us, and LOL about the tablecloth. I have one of those amazing shrinking cloths, too. ;-)


    Happy Tablescape Thursday...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring on the Birthday Cake,Happy Birthday to the Birthday person,you sure set a greatlookn' table and so festive.
    -Jo
    -LazyonLoblolly

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your plates are perfect for a Halloween dinner. Love the tablecloth, spiderwebs and little spiders, how cool. I have similar napkins from World Market that I love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your everyday dishes are perfect for the holiday. I am sure they are very versatile all year. I just love that tablecloth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flatware is incredibly beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate your comments.