2015

2015

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Simple Supper on the Deck

Finally the weather is conducive for an early dinner on the deck.   It's not going to last, so we're going to take advantage of it while we can.

I'm joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday.  There are so many beautiful tablesettings that are posted there you can't help but be inspired.

Family was here and none of us wanted to cook, so we ordered pizza.  It was great to enjoy the fresh air and warm sunshine with loved ones.  Nothing fancy, but I didn't want to use paper plates since we were all together.



I've had this tablecloth for many years.  In fact, I have a couple of them for some reason. 


Plates from Dollar Tree and grey water glasses I've had forever.

Napkins are also ages old.



The little grandgirl loves pizza (just like her Mom) so, of course she is joining us.


With the fresh peaches all over, a cobbler (with ice cream of course) was definitely in order.



Thanks for joining me for this extremely casual supper.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful table, I love your tablecloth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the neutral colors you've used and the floral/geometric pattern of the tablecloth. Pizza on the deck and peach cobbler sound wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love eating outside. For us, we are waiting for the cool temps. I really like that tablecloth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tablecloth...everything is so nicely coordinated on your table...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dinner al fresco is lovely. I can picture your family seated at the table visiting for hours into the evening. Thank you for sharing your charming design. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad i found your blog... you are so talented with setting the table.... just love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! your dinner of the Al Fresco is looking pretty good to me I am starving. I love to eat outdoors and your patio looks very inviting. Have a great weekend. big hugs

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate your comments.