2015

2015

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Attention Scapers New Chargers

I was surfing around the other day for and ran across these chargers from J.C. Penney on sale.  They don't look like much on line, but they are very nice in person.  They are not too heavy, but are sturdy and even have little padded feet on them.  They are also more brown than they look on line.  I'm pretty pleased and wanted to share my find.

Just an FYI for fellow scapers.


Front





Back showing little foot things.

So far, they seem very stable and don't rattle around on the table. 


4 comments:

  1. These look very cool. I will definately check them out and can't wait to see what you do with them.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, these would make a great backdrop for beautiful stoneware plates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue...

    Ohhh...I have been "eyeing" those very same charger plates from Penneys! I seen that they were on sale! I really do need to order some especially after seeing your photos! Thank you so much for sharing them with us! They really are gorgeous!!!

    I just read your sweet note and birthday well wishes, my friend! Thank you so much for coming by and taking a little peek at my new teacup! I really am enjoying it! Hehe!

    Have a fabulous Friday, my friend!
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are very different, I like them!
    And good for you on the house cleaning! I need help!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate your comments.