2015

2015

Friday, July 2, 2010

Independant Patriotic Rooster

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend full of family, fun, friendship and freedom.  I feel truly blessed to live in this country, and am humbled every day by those who founded the country and those who protect and preserve our freedom every day.

I don't know how ya'll are able to get your tables all decked out so early!!! I'm working on mine.

For those of you who are fans of roosters, here's my Red, White and Blue Rooster!!!  Gotta love him.  I don't even remember where he came from.  But he's perfectly cocky and independant don't you think.



I just love his suit and tie!!

Have wonderful  Fourth of July Weekend and a great Independence Day.

7 comments:

  1. Well, my gosh...that is the CUTEST Mr. Rooster I've seen lately. He is all dressed up for the 4th and is looking like THE COCK OF THE WALK..just love him. He will HAVE to be entered in Barbara's ROOSTER PARADE!! :))
    Happy 4th, dear heart!
    XO bj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, I love your Rooster's. I have a few rooster's in my kitchen as well. They make for great kitchen decor. Thank you for stopping by to my blog and the blessing was nice because I didn't know how well my message would be received. I would like to keep history true, so I am pushing for that. Hugs and enjoy a great 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rooster is indeed cocky.
    Thanks for stopping by Applejack Lane this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest rooster ever. I love him. He is so fancy in his suit. Way too cute. Hope you have a super 4th. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you tell I am trying to catch up? LOL This is the coolest patriotic Rooster ever! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate your comments.