2015

2015

Monday, July 12, 2010

Busy Summer Sunday

I wish I had some really fun things to report for this Sunday.  We have had a busy and fun weekend with friends visiting, the kids and grandchild over yesterday, then today running errands and bathing the three dogs. 

I am going to joing Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphasis Monday.  What a fun party. 
And there are some amazing make-overs, redo, and the like. 

You may remember that we replaced our master bathtub with a jacuzzi tub.



I found a bench for my bathroom at Home Depot that Perfect Husband is putting together for me.  What a sweetie.  It's not perfect, but it will do as I haven't been able to find anything else as reasonably priced.  If I was an expert seamstress I would recover the bench pad, but for the time being it will have to stay beige.


I think I will remove the towel bar and go for something else above the bench.


  It's a Martha Stewart and the little canvas drawer things come in many colors.  I wish I could sew.  I would probably make the pad cover dark brown also, but all the little drawer things use the same beige for trim so they all coordinate -- clever Martha!


Now, I'm ready to sit down with a bottle glass of wine and a new Crimial Minds!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out all the wonderful projects at Metamorphasis Monday

4 comments:

  1. Your bathroom is soooo nice! The bench looks great in there. I wish I had a window in our downstairs bath....your room is so bright and cheery.
    Debbie@houseatthelake

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bench will be so practical anywhere you put it. Love the storage in the bottom.
    How special is that jacuzzi!!
    Hope you enjoyed a cup with us. Look forward to seeing you soon.
    Love the colours you used for your diningroom table.
    Blessings, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice! I love it. I wish I had a jacuzzi bath tub!
    In one of your previous post I saw you have a McCormick teapot. I have one too. I love it! I use it all the time. Makes the best tea because it has that little basket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bench. That is perfect for your bathroom. Thanks so much for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate your comments.