2015

2015

Friday, June 25, 2010

First Furniture Friday

I just discovered this blog party thanks to The Little Round Table.   It Furniture Feature Friday over at Mustard Seed Creations.  What a fun party! 

I am not good at refinishing or restoring and the things on this blog are amazing.

So, I'm posting my current favorite piece of furniture.  It also happens to be my newest piece and I just love it.  It sits in my entryway and although I paid too much for it and it's a little taller than I thought I wanted, I just couldn't resist it.  I'm still working on what to put on and around it.  But here it is


I absolutely could not resist the woodword on this piece. 


This piece is not only beautiful to me, but it has lots of storage for, you guessed it, dishes.  Both the narrow sides doors open as well as the center, and it has a drawer. 


And here it is as it sits today.


Thanks so much for visiting.  And thanks to Miss Mustard Seed for a great blog party!



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comments! This is a beautiful foyer table! I have done a post on my foyer table before too as I am always redoing the vignette on it! I love the woodwork on this table too, it really is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! And I love what you did with it, too.

    I'm grannysue as well, by the way...but only my url. It's www.grannysuesnews.blogspot.com!

    Small world for we grannies named Sue.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well for someone who didn't know what to do with it you sure made it look great. That is a really nice vignette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really pretty piece. It looks lovely with your display items.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate your comments.