2015

2015

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pink Tea Set and What IS the stuff?

Those of you with infants and toddlers may be able to relate.  What IS the stuff in kid's food that makes it stain everything orange?  Is it carrots, sweet potatoes, tomato sauce,what????  And getting it out of clothes, forget it.  I'm wondering if the oil spill isn't part of the answer.  It looks orange on TV.  I can even get beet juice out, but not this stuff.

And speaking of the oil spill, you know there are seemingly endless ideas on how to clean it up.  I say, TRY THEM ALL.  Do all of 'em.  What can it hurt.  I'm trying everything to get the orange stains out of bibs and the like.  Don't we try everything until we finally find something that works. 

Today is beautiful so I think I'll play in the yard a while.

But before I go I want to show you a little teaset I got for my sweet Granddaughter.  She's only 14 months old so she's really not into yet, but of course she carries the pieces around and has a great time.  Never to young to start 'em I say.  It arrived while I was have her over for an afternoon, so naturally it had to come out of the box.
Isn't this the cutest little thing.  Yes, a spoon is missing, she's running around with it at the moment.  And the cups change color when you pour ice water into them. 

When I first unpacked it for her an put it on the ottoman in the den, naturally my rescue whippet, Ty, had to check it out. 

I really like that it has handles that are solid to little fingers can't get stuck. 


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I am amazed at all the "mystery" stains my 2 year old ends up with at the end of the day!

    I am just jumping around to check in on my favorite bloggers and realized I was not a follower! I am now! Phew! LOL

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew, i am glad to see how big that set is, b/c when you said your little granddaughter was already holding onto them, i got a little concerned it was a mini set and there would be something she could swallow.

    you are too funny with the orange colored question, lol!

    i am glad you liked my easy peasy game cover up, lol, and you are right, if i could just cover those other components. they should make dvd players that don't look like dvd players, you know what i mean? like litter boxes that look like end tables?

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate your comments.