2015

2015

Monday, May 24, 2010

Vintage Linen Find




I thought I'd join Tam over at The Gypsy's Corner for  Three or More Tuesday.  Since the total number of pieces is 9 I guess it's three times three which is more!

I found this linen table cloth and 8 napkins this past weekend.  It's not like I need another tablecloth and napkin set, but I just couldn't resist this one since I thought it was beautiful and it had more than 6 napkins.  I can't wait to do a tablesetting with it.


It had one little stain and is currently soaking, but I couldn't wait to take the photos.


It has fruit;

It has flowers

It has eight totally clean, stainless napkins;


And it is that fabric that I love that is somewhat shiney and has the white on white pattern.   I don't know what it's called so if you know what it is please let me know.


Thanks for taking a look.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this set! It is just beautiful! I can't wait to see them used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I am sure you will find many pretty used for such a wonderful table cloth and napkin set.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate your comments.