2015

2015

Friday, May 28, 2010

Summer Reading Challenge 2010

I am joining the Summer Reading Challenge 2010 at A Southern Daydreamer Reads.  I think it's a wonderful idea and thank Susan for hosting it. 




I'm not very tech-saavy so I'm not sure I'm doing this right but if you click on the link it should take you to the right place. 

Here is my current list.

Summer 2010 reading list

Grange House by Sarah Blake
The Postmistress by Sarah Blake
The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
Don’t Let’s Go To The Dogs Tonight by Aexandra Fuller
The Yellow House by Patricia Falvey
The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery
The Heretic’s Daughter by Kathleen Kent
The Crossroads Café by Deborah Smith
Under the Banner of Heaven by John Krakauer
Men and Dogs by Katie Crouch
The Teahouse on Mulberry Street by Sharon Owens
Spoken from the Heart by Laura Bush
Blacklisted by History by M. Stanton Evans
A World Undone by G.J.Meyer

I guess I should add a classic and perhaps a history.  I'm sure it will change over the weeks and months to come.

Some of these I already have and some I don't, so I may finish a couple before the challenge actually begins on the 21st of June. 

Thanks for checking this out.  I'd love to hear what you're reading and any suggestions or recommendations.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds fun! I'm gonna check it out! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi GrannySue! You have a great list..and you are already making progress! I need to add some more variety to my list as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of new to new titles here, The Yellow House makes me think of the Disney Movie The Yellow House with Haley Mills
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate your comments.