2015

2015

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Salt & Pepper Shakers Thrift Store Find

I am participating in my first Three or More Tuesday and The Gypsy's Corner.  Click on over there to see some really incredible posts.  Here is my "four".


Oh, how luck I am to find these salt & pepper shakers at a thrift store yesterday.  I have been looking for a set for holiday and 'fancy' dinners and I found this set in the box, still wrapped.  Woooohooooo.


I know they are 'only' plated, but I have wanted something along this line for so long.  And for 50% off of $8.00 I just couldn't pass them up.

Thanks for looking, and don't forget to check out the other posts.


1 comment:

  1. Oh these are so pretty! I would like a few different sets of S&P too. I'm on the search.
    Stop by and check out my giveaway.
    ~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate your comments.