2015

2015

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Too many dishes? I don't think so!












This is not a local thrift store. I've been unpacking since our move and trying to get organized. I love every piece, and some of them have been packed away for 10-15 years or more so it was quite exciting to get them all out. I must admit and having a lot of it in one place is a little frightening. And these are just the pieces that aren't already in a cabinet or hutch. Please tell me I'm not the only one with this 'affliction'.

I will be posting the cabinets (maybe) but I sure am making a mess trying to find a place for all this stuff.
I huge Thank You to Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for her Metamorphosis Monday which was the impetus for me to get in gear and get these things organized so I can use them more often.

2 comments:

  1. Your table looks a lot like mine right now. I'm overwhelmed with trying to sort through all my stuff. I'm curious about the daisy looking dishes sitting on the table. They remind me of my metlox sculptured daisy and yet look even more colorful and textured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are def NOT alone, as I am sure you have found out..
    I was so happy to find the blogging world has many of us!
    Thanks so much for your visit to my St. Patrick's Day Blog Crawl. I will look for you on the list of Tablescape Thursdays...a VERY dish addicted meme!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate your comments.