2015

2015

Monday, March 8, 2010

Storage inspiration








I was so inspired by 'Between Naps on the Porch' that I finally got around to reorganizing one of the cabinets in my utility room. I didn't take a before picture because it was just too embarrassing. We moved into this house about a year ago and the utility room seemed to be the catch-all for everything.




The set of dishes came from Horchow about a year ago and the other items are a collection of aqua/blue depression glass that I've been gathering for years. I will probably add more things to this shelf unit as I run across them.



I had such a good time playing with my dishes that I can't wait to tackle another shelf. Well, yes, I can wait, but I'm hoping to get inspired again soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate your comments.