2015

2015

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Packing up

For the past couple of days I've been packing things up to be moved to the new(er) house. I can't really put my finger on the feeling. I have so many wonderful memories of friends, family, parties, kids growing up, all the things that go with a home. It feels as if my soul is in this house. But, it is time to move on and leave this place for another family to enjoy.

I never realized how much storage the old house had, and low and behold have run across some glassware and dishes that were stored. (who knows what hubby puts in the attic when I'm not looking!) So, of course, I can't wait to get them home and get them unpacked. Just what I need, right.

Perhaps I'll have time for a tablescape this week with all the old, newly found stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate your comments.