2015

2015

Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Lucky Find

A couple of years ago I purchased a set of four cloth napkins for everyday use.  (I just hate paper napkins)  They are kind of an odd green color.  Low and behold, yesterday I took a quick run into Ross since I was in the neighborhood and found placemats that matched them.  Talk about luck of the Irish.  Might not seem like much to most people, but I love it when I find a match!!!

The photo lighting makes it look like they don't match, but they are exact. 

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love it when that happens? Happy weekend!...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, boy..I love it when that happens.
    I think I'll make a run to Ross right now. Haven't been there in awhile.
    hugs, bj

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate your comments.