2015

2015

Friday, March 12, 2010

I had no idea

I had no idea how pleasant and uplifting this whole blogging thing would be. I have thoroughly enjoyed my niece's blog but didn't really get the whole blogging thing very recently.

In these days where all the 'news' is between awful and awful'er' I have found this so refreshing. I know it probably sounds nuts to anyone reading this, but as I age I want a more graciousness (is that a word?) in my life. I always thought I was the only dish freak out there, now I realize I've got lots of company and lots of fun and info is out there to share. I am have a grateful attack this evening!!!!

Thanks to all of you who blog and are so wonderful to share you thoughts, creative ideas, talents and add beauty without reservation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate your comments.