2015

2015

Monday, March 15, 2010

And into the shelves they go
















I have to clean out more shelves in my utility room to handle some of the stuff I've unpacked.
I am such a blogging newbie I can't figure out how to get the pictures to be where I want them. Live and learn, and learn, and learn I suppose.
I still have to store the chargers in the bedroom closet because the cabinets aren't wide enough to accomodate them. I'm pretty happy with the way things turned out so far.
And thanks so much to Susan at Metmamorphasis Monday who is always so inspiring.

2 comments:

  1. wow...you do have a lot of dishes. Such nice places to store them. I have looked and looked for a nice closet here at Sweet Nothings that I can turn into a Dish Closet and....there's not a one around!! :(
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those yellow dishes in the top photo are wonderful! What a pretty spring table you could set with those!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate your comments.